The company was created in 10 June 2008 by Mr NC Shirinda. The company has been operating as a Project Management, General Construction and Civil Works Company since its inception. It helps its clients with providing work that it is of the required specification and quality.
- To be a world class company with a national footprint
- To work in partnership with project teams, stakeholders and sponsors to attain successful project outcomes
Our mission is to achieve our vision through:
- Excellent client service
- To provide a group wide standard approach to project delivery
- To provide full and accurate visibility of project status
- Commendable work ethics
- Providing added value to our clients
Safety, Health And The Environment
Hillpet commits to adhere to all the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, (Act 85 of 1993), the regulations promulgated thereto, the Construction Industry Development Board legislation and other related legislation.
Hillpet understands that an employee has the right to, within reasonable grounds, refuse to carry out any works that may put him or his fellow employees in a health risk.
We are committed to the fight against HIV/ AIDS and realize that a plan needs to be in place to limit the infection of our employees and those around them.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest quality standards hence delivering best products to the satisfaction of our clients.
- We will ensure that suitably qualified personnel are deployed to perform duties in their relevant fields.
- We strive to ensure that projects are completed to the required standards while best possible minimum funds are used
- Check output for defects and make sure that appropriate corrective measures are in place
- Adequate records of site works are kept
- We are committed to regularly seeking, receiving and acting on feedback from our clients
- We strive to continually improve our services and end products.